Ever wondered why John John Florence surfs so damn good? Well the answer is under his feet.
Jon Pyzel has been shaping John John Florences boards since he was five and John John has been going from strength to strength with each new board.
Within the Pyzel app you will find:
PYZEL BOARD MODELS:
- Each board model has a detailed description of how and why this particular model works so well and what conditions it is best suited to. You are provided with the ideal wave type, and ideal wave size each model is best suited to. Along with stock sizes and volume.
- Pyzel suggestions when ordering a particular model surfboard.
- An inquiry function to allow user to send an email and inquire about a particular model.
CUSTOM BOARD ORDER:
- This feature allows you to create and order a custom Pyzel surfboard straight from the palm of your hand. Its, quick, simple and easy.
- Here you will find information, videos and Bios on Pyzel and his riders and also other information regarding previous pros that have ridden his boards in the past.
- Thanks to the newly added feature of the dealer locator it makes it simple to locate your nearest Pyzel Surfboard dealer. Either use the nearby function to find the dealer closest to you that is within 200km or filter through our dealers by country to find your closest one.
- The more section provides users with contact details, Pyzel twitter, Important board design information, product information and an inquiries function.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Pyzel Surfboards is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-06-19. The program can be installed on iOS.
Pyzel Surfboards (version 1.7.1) has a file size of 24.01 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.